Ultimately, we are Christians dedicated to the final glory of God. But we are also called specifically to disciple the nations, seek justice, and correct oppression for our neighbors.
"May all kings fall down before him, all nations serve him!" Psalm 72:11
The following are specifically what we intend to accomplish:
1. EPI will come alongside Biblical churches to equip and assist them in raising up Godly men to run for political office in the state of Indiana. EPI will be actively reaching out to hundreds of local Indiana churches to find those willing to diligently work within the civil sphere.
2. EPI will partner with these Christian men who answer the call to run for office and will provide them with the tools, resources, and volunteers to run for political office.
3. EPI will hold our current elected officials responsible for their bad votes related to the preborn and will expose this to their voters. We will raise up primary challengers to run against politicians who do not support abolishing and criminalizing the practice of human abortion in Indiana.
4. EPI will produce materials (tracts) to “seed” the culture with Biblical truth related to God’s Word and abortion.
5. EPI will conduct public lectures, conferences and meetings around the state of Indiana once the ministry is off and running. Lord willing, the first Equal Protection Indiana conference will be October 2023.
Equal Protection Indiana